How to Apply
Center School’s faculty is dedicated and committed to providing children with language-based learning differences. Teachers use Orton Gillingham, a multi-sensory approach to teaching reading, and individualized instruction which allows children to realize their potential and build confidence. Language-based learning differences can include:
- Visual and Auditory Processing Disorders
- Executive Function Difficulties
How to Apply to Center School
Set up a visit with the Director of Admissions or attend our next open house. Open House schedule.
To be considered for enrollment, a complete application packet must be received. A packet consists of:
- Complete online application, with non-refundable $100 application fee
- A copy of the student’s full-scale Psychological Educational Evaluation (within the past 2 years)
- A copy of the most recent report card
- Other documentation to provide if available, recent IEP’s, other reports from professionals
Admissions Committee reviews student information.
An Admissions interview is scheduled. Parents/guardians/caregivers will meet with the Admission Committee (Head of School, Director of Education, and Director of Admissions).
A two-day student visit is scheduled.
The Admissions Committee makes a decision based on whether or not Center School can meet the needs of your child.
Center School has a rolling admissions process.
For more information contact Megan Stalker at firstname.lastname@example.org or