We value the wisdom, commitment, and ongoing thirst for knowledge we see in every one of our exemplary faculty members.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are a teacher or other professional with experience working with bright children with learning differences
- Are a Pennsylvania state certified teacher in Elementary Education/Special Education and with Reading Specialist Certification
- Are seeking a creative and supportive environment for children
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Want to be part of a team of professionals providing personalized and integrated instruction for children with language based learning differences
DAY TO DAY SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Center School is seeking day to day substitute teachers at a per-diem rate. Click here for more information (PDF).
Please send a resume and letter of interest to Mindy Wawrzyniak: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are required prior to employment:
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check Clearance
- Federal (FBI) Criminal History Report (Fingerprinting)
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PDE Arrest and Conviction Form
- Act 126
- Act 168
- PA School Personnel Health Record
All teachers at Center School must have a valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate.